- CannAssist International’s Xceptor Labs is active player within CBD-based product sector
- Global CBD product market is expected to rise in value from $4.6 billion in 2018 to over $23 billion by 2025
- Xceptor Labs differentiating product range through use, development of proprietary CiBiDinol technology
- CiBiDinol technology covers the oil soluble CBD molecule with a water soluble carrier thereby increasing its bioavailability and enabling easier absorption of product
- Xceptor Labs has recently launched its Xceptol product line, comprised of topical pain creams, CBD-derived capsules, tinctures and pet drops
CannAssist International (OTCQB: CNSC) is a biotechnological pharmaceutical and wellness company which has rapidly garnered a reputation and loyal following due to its innovative technology and proprietary product line, marketed through its Xceptol consumer brand. Founded in May 2017, CannAssist moved to the forefront of the cannabidiol industry following the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, whereby the United States effectively decriminalized the cultivation and use of hemp and its derivative products. Since then, the global cannabidiol (“CBD”) industry has seen its growth and popularity surge to new heights, set to rise from a market value of $4.6 billion in 2018 to an estimated $23.6 billion by 2025 (https://cnw.fm/A9Upy).
In a sector which has seen its ranks rapidly swell given an influx of new entrants, CannAssist’s wholly owned Xceptor Labs has sought to differentiate itself through the use and development of its CiBiDinol technology. CiBiDinol technology is comprised of a proprietary process specifically designed to address a number of the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CNSC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/CNSC
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.