- Cannabis cultivator and distributor Flora Growth has announced its annual financial and operating results, showing “significantly higher” revenues and profit gain for 2021 over the previous year
- Flora maintains an outlook for 2022 of an additional 288 to 400 percent revenue growth by year end, largely driven by the company’s acquisition of consumer wellness brand JustCBD
- The JustCBD acquisition increased Flora’s reach to more than half a million consumers through 14,000 retail stores in the United States
- Flora’s operations are centered at its Cosechemos cultivation facility in central Colombia, where the company enjoys ideal growing conditions year-round and has easy access to an experienced labor force
- The company recently announced the appointment of industry veteran Holly Bell as Vice President of Regulatory Affairs to help guide the company’s expansion strategy throughout the United States and internationally
Cannabis cultivator and brand builder Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC) spent 2021 establishing the company footprint as a global market distributor and on May 10 announced financial and operating results for the fiscal year that show the success of its efforts as revenues and profits begin what is expected to be rapid climb.
Flora Growth’s financial growth arises from operations based in Colombia’s prime growth conditions heartland, the nation’s new regulatory openness to cannabis product exports for health and wellness…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FLGC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/FLGC
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.