- Rapidly positioning itself as a multi-state operator, Hero Technologies Inc. holds a portfolio of subsidiaries with strategic operations within the cannabis industry
- The company currently has a multi-state vertical business model that includes cannabis genetic engineering, farmland for medical and recreational cannabis cultivation, production licenses, distribution licenses, consumer packaging, retail operations and dispensaries
- Hero Technologies plans to expand on the proprietary, solar-powered aeroponic cannabis cultivation system of BlackBox Systems and Technologies, as it could help lower the industry’s carbon footprint
- The company’s management team is comprised of financial industry veterans who have a combined history of mergers, acquisitions and overall company development
- North America provides the largest revenue share in the cannabis industry, accounting for 91.1% of the global market in 2020; the continent also has the highest number of CBD businesses globally
- Hero Technologies is currently expanding into the Colorado and Massachusetts cannabis markets via two wholly owned subsidiaries
Hero Technologies (OTC: HENC) is a cannabis company with a vertically integrated business model and plan that includes cannabis genetic engineering, farmland for medical and recreational cannabis cultivation, production licenses, distribution licenses, consumer packaging, retail operations and dispensaries that make the organization a multi-state operator (“MSO”).
The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to HENC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/HENC
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.