- Researchers have run into the issue of solubility of molecules intended for absorption, ultimately affecting drug effectiveness and inhibiting patient recovery
- This has forced the exploration of new drug delivery technologies, with Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology proving to be the most innovative, useful, and effective
- DehydraTECH(TM) technology has seen application in oral nicotine for reduced risk, antiviral drugs for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, PDE5 inhibitors, and CBD for hypertension
- The recent expansion of the Cannadips Brand into Europe, Japan, and South Africa highlights the proliferation of DehydraTECH and a significant growth in its market share, particularly in the CBD space
- Lexaria is excited about the expansion and anticipates additional growth in its technology’s adoption as time progresses
For a long time, the medical industry has sought ways to improve patient health by enhancing the delivery of therapeutic drugs to target sites. An especially critical problem researchers in this sector have encountered is the limited solubility of the molecules intended for absorption.
It is estimated that approximately 90% of preclinical drug candidates are low-solubility compounds. This presents a challenge regarding the compounds’ bioavailability and effectiveness of the drugs. The problem has led researchers to explore various drug delivery technologies, some of which have shown…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.