- Lexaria Bioscience is a global innovator in drug delivery platforms whose lead technology, DehydraTECH, has been shown to increase the bioavailability of APIs
- The company recently announced that Catherine Turkel, PharmD, Ph.D., has joined its board of directors
- Dr. Turkel, who brings over 20 years’ experience, has previously formulated Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) registration and commercial strategic plans, as well as led global development programs for pharmaceutical and biologic treatments
- Dr. Turkel will lend her drug registration experience and regulatory expertise to Lexaria at a time when the company is journeying toward regulatory approval for DehydraTECH-CBD, its drug candidate for the treatment of hypertension
- Lexaria recently had a pre-IND meeting with the FDA, where it received positive feedback
Companies should bring on board members with strategic growth experience who have “been there, done that,” a June 2022 article in Forbes advises (https://cnw.fm/MUABF). Strategic growth, the article observes, “is one of the most important areas of governance for boards. The more experience on a board, the more efficient you are at developing tried and tested growth strategies… Members with experience down certain paths can guide a company to anticipate and avoid known obstacles, helping to accomplish goals faster.”
As Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX), a global innovator in drug delivery platforms, charts the long path toward regulatory approval for DehydraTECH(TM)-processed cannabidiol (“CBD”), a prospective treatment for hypertension, the importance of bringing on board members with…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.