- Health and wellness drug product innovator Lexaria Bioscience has developed a patented technology — DehydraTECH (TM) — which enhances the bioavailability of fat-soluble drugs and molecules
- Lexaria continues to research DehydraTECH’s ability to improve the speed and bioavailability of cannabidiol (“CBD”) in treating high blood pressure and epileptic conditions
- The company continues its research demonstrating the ability of its technology -to enhance the performance of antiviral drugs and other active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Sublicensing DehydraTECH continues to create revenues for the company
- Lexaria has additionally pursued the use of its drug-enhancing technology, in partnership with sublicensees, for making adult-use recreational cannabis more effective
The potential for drug innovator Lexaria Bioscience’s (NASDAQ: LEXX) patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology to transform the pharmaceutical industry continues to display itself in clinical trials and licensing deals that advance use and awareness of the technology.
The company recently announced it has begun animal research to compare effectiveness of FDA-approved Epidiolex to DehydraTECH-CBD for reducing seizure activity. Epidiolex, the world’s…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CBDNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CBDW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CBDW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CBDW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CBDW is where news, content and information converge.
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.