- Learn secrets of the trade to help you get your cannabis business future-ready — even in the face of economic and environmental change.
- Gain knowledge that is driving the next generation of innovation.
- Watch live recordings and join your favorite podcasts on the Live Podcast Stage.
- Shop, watch demos, and compare the newest technology, goods, and services, side by side on the Expo floor.
- Attend networking opportunities to reconnect with colleagues and build meaningful new business connections.
- Get hands-on with cannabis goods at the new BLOOM: A Brands Experience. See, touch, and smell products from across the country in flower, pre-rolls, vapor, oil, edibles, and more, for the first time ever on the #CannaBizSummit Expo floor.
Date: December 15–17, 2021 Venue: Moscone Center, San Francisco, California NCIA’s 7th Annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo will be held in the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, on December 15–17, 2021. Presented by the National Cannabis Industry Association (“NCIA”), the only national trade association advancing the interests of the responsible cannabis industry, #CannaBizSummit is the industry’s most influential national B2B trade exhibition and the only event that brings together a lineup of unique education, exhibitors, and experiences all under one roof. Joining a prestigious lineup of more than 125 industry presenters in over 80 educational sessions, the event’s keynote speakers include Troy Datcher, CEO of The Parent Company, as well as elite athletes Marvin Washington, Rachael Rapinoe, Calvin Johnson, Jr., and Anna Symonds. On a 12,000 square foot show floor, #CannaBizSummit will also feature hundreds of exhibitors from the full cannabis ecosystem. Highlights include: