- The new version of the Fan Pass platform (v2.0) for mobile and desktop is scheduled for release one year after its debut, with new and improved offerings outlined in a new corporate presentation
- Artists and fans both benefit from the updated version, gaining an easy-to-use dashboard that tracks ticket and merchandise sales (for artists) and special access into the lives of the artists (for fans)
- Friendable estimates that if three celebrity partners with 10 million followers each marketed the Fan Pass platform and 1% of those followers subscribed, that would bring 300,000 new subscribers to the artist streaming platform
- A subscription to the Fan Pass platform is $2.99 all-access, and additional PPV events are priced individually on a case-by-case basis
With the first anniversary of Friendable’s (OTC: FDBL)
flagship offering, the Fan Pass platform, drawing near, the company reports a key milestone – 5,000 new sign-ups for the artist streaming platform. The Fan Pass platform was created to give fans exclusive access to the lives of their favorite artists, and artists a virtual stage to earn revenue, engage fans, and above all else, perform.
“New artist sign-ups on Fan Pass continue to rise, and as we near completion of our new website and all digital media assets, we expect to also see a significant increase in brand awareness, app downloads, artist sign-ups, and a swarm of fans that will use our app and begin to drive revenue increases for their favorite artists, as well as our business,” commented Robert A. Rositano, Jr., CEO and co-founder of Friendable (https://ibn.fm/NsSAo
The new milestone in artist sign-ups was announced just days before the Fan Pass platform’s version 2.0 for mobile and web is set to release. The updated version rolls out on July 24, which also marks the artist streaming platform’s one-year anniversary. Along with the new version come many new offerings for both artists and fans, which were laid out in the company’s new corporate presentation.
Artists on the streaming platform will gain access to features such as:
- Sound checks to test equipment before going live
- Integrated dashboard – includes comprehensive analytics, tutorials on how to go live, chat support, etc.)
- Mobile streaming capabilities
- Instant artist access
- Live viewer count
- The ability to receive donations/tips from fans directly
- Subscription packages
- Instant dashboard updates (ticket and merchandise sales)
- Custom designed merchandise
Fans using the streaming platform will gain:
- An exclusive look into the everyday lives of favorite musical artists
- Backstage access before, during, and after an event
- Special interviews and one-on-one videos
- Behind-the-scenes view on music videos, films, or photo-shoot sets and green rooms
- Access to custom merchandise
The artist streaming platform is a subscription-based service for fans, costing $2.99 per month all-access. Fans can also purchase tickets to pay-per-view events, priced on a case-by-case basis. Artists will be able to see the revenue they are earning right on the new and improved artist dashboard to be released with version 2.0.
“Our metrics show great potential for scale and v2.0 of Fan Pass is designed to provide and allow a solid, scalable infrastructure that is ready to handle the demand we have identified since launch,” Rositano added. “We will continue to keep shareholders up-to-date as we progress along this exciting path of growth.”
The revenue brought in by the Fan Pass platform is generated by growing the subscriber base, and offering paid access to streaming events. The company’s presentation points out that if celebrity partners leverage their social following market to Fan Pass, the exposure could be exponential. Three celebrities with 10 million followers provide a social reach of 30 million followers (potentially) for the artist streaming platform. Even if one percent (1%) of these followers were to subscribe, the Fan Pass platform would be looking at 300,000 subscribers, according to Friendable.
For more information, visit the company’s websites at www.Friendable.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to FDBL are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/FDBL
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.