- Friendable is currently executing its 120-day strategy, which includes a primary focus on the Fan Pass platform and artist/company revenue
- The global live streaming music market is estimated to reach $24.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%
- Artists on the platform can benefit from the exclusive streaming merchandise opportunities available online, including recording, lighting, and more
- Fan Pass Pro Services are currently up and running, offering options for artist/band logo designs, merch designs, and marketing materials that range in package size – including basic, standard, and premium
Mobile technology and marketing company Friendable (OTC: FDBL)
continues to build value in the music streaming industry through the Fan Pass platform, which will mark its one-year anniversary on July 24, 2021. At that time, the company will release a new version of the platform for both desktop and mobile applications, equipped with new features, UI/UX design, and benefits for artists and fans alike.
The version 2.0 release is a part of Friendable’s comprehensive 120-day strategy, which also includes:
- A new company/corporate website
- Selling the Friendable dating app – transitioning to 100% focus on the Fan Pass platform
- New technological tools for the artists on the platform
- Paid media rollout for artists, fans, and public Company awareness
- Social media influencer addition
- Uplisting the company
- Rollout of the brand ambassador program
- Adding industry talents, partners, and BOD support
- Building service and subscriber revenue as marketing campaigns scale and diversify
- Rollout of non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”)
The updated version of the Fan Pass platform has been developed based on feedback from the music artists who are members of the platform, to ensure it fully meets their needs and addresses any issues. “The feedback along the way has been both positive and constructive, even overwhelming at times, but it has shown us all along that we have been and continue to be on the right track,” Friendable CEO Robert A. Rositano Jr. said (https://ibn.fm/esV2d
). “We are excited to share more, so stay tuned as additional updates will continue to follow as we execute on our plans and the release version 2.0.”
Friendable is strategically leveraging its offering to cement its position in the expanding live streaming market, which amounted to $12.8 billion in value worldwide in 2019. The industry is estimated to continue growing at a CAGR of 9.8 percent to reach $24.7 billion by 2027 (https://ibn.fm/Izx1g
). The expansion is also driven by a rise in smartphone and smart device popularity, which makes it possible for enhanced online streaming capabilities that Fan Pass platform’s artist members can successfully leverage.
Performing artists can use the Fan Pass platform to their advantage by starting their own streaming channel and inviting and engaging with their fans. Artists are then eligible to earn a percentage of the subscriber revenue based on the content views. Additionally, artists can sell tickets to virtual events, earning 100% of the proceeds, while fans get to enjoy concerts on a virtual musical stage from the comfort of their homes or wherever they please.
Each month, Friendable offers a contest for artists on the streaming platform. The July Artist Contest
is currently underway, offering prizes for first ($500 cash), second ($250 cash), and third ($150) place. The artist with the most merchandise sales in July will also win a custom merch design and collection.
The Fan Pass streaming platform is further offering artists the opportunity to upgrade how they stream, with exclusive merchandise, recording equipment, light gear, and more. Some of the items available include GoPro HERO9, USB Microphone, AKAI Professional MPD218, and more.
Friendable also provides Fan Pass platform members with fee-based Pro Services to help build their career and brand identity. All Pro Services come in Basic, Standard, and Premium packages and include different tiers of artist/band logo design, merch design, and marketing materials.
For more information, visit the company’s websites at www.Friendable.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to FDBL are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/FDBL
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.