- Mohawk Group Holdings Inc. has announced its Q4 and full-year 2020 results
- The Q4 Net Revenue Grew 61.9% Year-Over-Year to $41.5 Million from $25.6 million in Q4 2019
- The company’s full-year operating loss of $(34.8) million improved from $(54.3) million in 2019
- Full-year net revenue grew by 62.3% year-over-year to $185.7 million, from $114.5 million in the full year of 2019. The fourth-quarter net revenue grew 61.9% to $41.5 million, from $25.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2019
- The full-year gross margin improved to 45.6% as compared to 39.4% in 2019. The fourth-quarter gross margin improved to 45.2% compared to 35.4% fourth quarter of 2019
- Full-year operating loss of $(34.8) million improved from $(54.3) million in 2019. Full-year operating loss includes $12.7 million of loss related to change in fair value of potential future performance-based earnouts from acquisitions and $22.7 million of non-cash stock compensation
- The company’s actual quarterly loss of $0.33 per share compares to a loss of $1.06 per share a year ago. These figures are adjusted for non-recurring items
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.