- Since its launch in early 2019, Sequire has gained 1 million active investors, traders from 91 public companies
- New name — Sequire — represents platform’s main objective to acquire, secure investors for publicly traded companies
- Intelligent technologies set Sequire apart in world of data collection, reinforce Company’s focus on innovation and uniqueness
Consumer data—quickly becoming one of the most sought-after commodities in the world today—has never been so valuable. In response to this demand for consumer information, the investor intelligence and communications platform created by SRAX (NASDAQ: SRAX)
unlocks stock buyers’ behaviors and trends for issuers of publicly traded companies, allowing those issuers to use audience insights to capture the interest of existing investors and attract new investors. Since its launch in early 2019, Sequire has gained 1 million active investors and traders from 91 public companies (https://ibn.fm/CDFUJ
Originally named SRAX IR, the investor intelligence platform was renamed Sequire earlier this year; the powerful name represents the platform’s main objective to acquire and secure investors for publicly traded companies (https://ibn.fm/b8IvN
“We are thrilled to announce the new brand, giving the platform its own identity separate from SRAX,” said SRAX founder and CEO Christopher Miglino. “It’s also arriving at an opportune time as we are developing new intelligent technologies to further provide public companies the tools to reach and engage their shareholders.”
These new intelligent technologies set Sequire apart in the world of data collection and reinforce the company’s focus on innovation and uniqueness in the marketplace (https://ibn.fm/Ko2ZH
). For instance, Sequire enables its customers to engage with consumers in ways they’ve never been able to before, including the following:
- Know who’s buying and selling by unlocking key shareholder behaviors and trends from company data sets.
- Monitor training data in real time and obtain real-time market data, including level-two trading data, current sharing prices, volume, % change, and more; see biggest gains and losses over periods of time.
- Manage warrants and monitor expiring, outstanding warrants.
- Build full contact profiles on shareholders, including emails, phone numbers and social media accounts; engage with them directly in the platform.
In addition to these intelligent technologies, Sequire offers consumers a variety of options and tools that support them in their efforts to grow (https://ibn.fm/MkStN
). Those include the following:
- A stock-for-ads program that includes a subscription to Sequire and credit for paid media in exchange for stock; designed as a way to help public companies engage with customers or clients and preserve cash during critical times.
- A virtual road show where companies can host one-on-one or one-to-many video and audio meetings to present their stories to new shareholders and provide quarterly and annual shareholder updates. After an event has ended, companies can track individuals who attended and monitor their investments in the company in real time.
- A mobile app that clients can use to monitor their shareholders’ behaviors wherever they go; the company intends to expand this feature set for both the desktop and mobile applications.
As the platform grows, Sequire’s ability to better understand which types of investors are willing to buy different stocks becomes increasingly defined, thus enabling the Company to better serve its clients. SRAX is building the largest and most reliable opted-in data sets across many industry verticals, accurately identifying target consumers for brands and companies in the CPG, investor relations, luxury, and lifestyle spaces, keeping those brands ahead in the competitive curve with high-quality data.
As the company’s most recent offering, Sequire is a premiere investor intelligence and communications management platform that unlocks investor behaviors and trends, including who is buying and selling stock. Through the platform, companies can track their investors’ behaviors and trends and use those rich audience insights to engage existing investors and attract new investors across marketing channels.
For more information about SRAX and Sequire, visit the companies’ websites at www.SRAX.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to SRAX are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/SRAX
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.