Golden Matrix (NASDAQ: GMGI), a developer and licensor of online gaming platforms, systems and gaming content, has historically focused on business-to-business (“B2B”) operations, providing gaming companies with the tools they need to improve profits and reduce churn, industry nomenclature for losing players. “Golden Matrix IP includes its flagship GM-X System and its recently released next-gen GM-Ag System that is regarded as the industry benchmark, delivering access to 10,000+ games from more than 25 providers,” a recent article reads. “Most of Golden Matrix’s business comes from the Asia Pacific, but management is looking to expand closer to home. In March, the company applied for a Mexican gaming license… The Las Vegas-based company recently made its foray into the B2C market, acquiring 80% of U.K.-based R Kings Competitions Ltd., one of Ireland’s and England’s leading independent online competition companies, with an option for the remaining 20%… As GMGI CEO Brain Goodman told Zingernation in a January interview, the economics of R Kings B2C model are ideal for scaling. The company spends less than a pound to acquire a player and generates north of 20 pounds from each one… Goodman added that his company is on the hunt for additional positive cashflow companies that could be immediately accretive and complementary to its core technologies.”
To view the full article, visit https://ibn.fm/BH0uf
About Golden Matrix Group Inc.
Golden Matrix, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is an established gaming technology company that develops and owns online gaming IP and builds configurable and scalable white-label social gaming platforms for its international customers, located primarily in the Asia Pacific region. The gaming IP includes tools for marketing, acquisition, retention and monetization of users. The company’s platform can be accessed through both desktop and mobile applications. The company, through its 80% owned subsidiary, also runs a pay-to-enter prize competition in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Golden Matrix’s sophisticated software automatically declines any gaming or redemption requests from within the United States, in strict compliance with current U.S. law. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.GoldenMatrix.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GMGI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/GMGI
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.