- Global diabetes-related healthcare expenses are estimated at $966 billion in 2021
- A recent report reveals 537 million adults currently live with diabetes, projected to rise to 643 million by 2030 and 783 million by 2045
- Glucose intake is an important factor in diabetes management, prevention and reversal
- NMRD’s sugarBEAT(R) wearable is a non-invasive, flexible CGM device helping diabetes and prediabetes patients monitor glucose levels
- NMRD’s MiBoKo metabolic health program recently launched, provides AI-powered insights based on glucose readings
Diabetes is a primary driver of chronic disease costing the healthcare services sector more than $966 billion in 2021. Nemaura Medical (NASDAQ: NMRD), a medical technology company that develops affordable diagnostic and digital tools for chronic disease management, is positioned to address the problem with sugarBEAT(R), a wearable, non-invasive and flexible Continuous Glucose Monitor (“CGM”) that can help diabetes and prediabetes patients monitor glucose levels to manage, prevent, and possibly reverse the disease.
According to the International Diabetes Federation (“IDF”), diabetes is, “spiraling out of control.” The organization recently released a report detailing the disease’s progress, revealing that 537 million adults live with…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NMRD are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NMRD
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.