- HeartBeam is a cardiac technology company that has developed the first and only 3D-vector ECG platform for heart attack detection anytime, anywhere
- In September 2022, the company announced it was granted a patent for its 12-lead ECG Patch Monitor, opening a pathway to ischemia and arrhythmia detection innovation in ECG Patch products
- In August 2022, the company announced it was seeking FDA approval for its HeartBeam AIMI platform technology used to detect and diagnose heart attacks
- On November 15, 2021, HeartBeam had its IPO on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol ‘BEAT’
- The company’s management team has significant experience in software and medical device product development, with over $1 billion in successful exits over the past 18 months
- HeartBeam was selected as a winner at the annual Cardiovascular Innovations (“CVI”) 2022 Innovation Summit, which recognizes state-of-the-art cardiac technologies
HeartBeam (NASDAQ: BEAT) is a cardiac technology company that has developed the first and only 3D-vector 12-lead electrocardiogram (“ECG”) platform for heart attack detection anytime, anywhere. The company’s proprietary ECG telehealth technology aims to redefine the way high risk cardiovascular patients are diagnosed in ambulatory and acute care settings. HeartBeam’s initial focus is on providing diagnostic data to help physicians with care management of patients with cardiovascular disease.
In August 2022, HeartBeam announced that it submitted its HeartBeam AIMI(TM) software for approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). HeartBeam AIMI is a platform technology to improve the speed and accuracy of heart attack detection in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to BEAT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/BEAT
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.