- Life sciences industry accelerator XPhyto Therapeutics Corp. has developed a timeline for the approval and rollout of a rapid, portable COVID-19 test it expects to become available by April in Europe
- XPhyto’s Covid-ID Lab system is designed to help industries economically devastated by the pandemic to form strategies based on quick and accurate testing, particularly the travel industry
- The company intends to use its test tech partnership with Germany’s 3a-diagnostics GmbH to build additional bacteriological and viral testing products
- A separate subsidiary based in Alberta is developing psychedelic medicine programs
- The subsidiary recently announced it has added mescaline production to the program for potential use in treating addiction and depression
Canada-based bioscience accelerator XPhyto Therapeutics (CSE: XPHY) (OTCQB: XPHYF) (FSE: 4XT) has completed all the preparatory actions necessary for it to apply for approval of its COVID-19 rapid and portable test system under European regulatory authorities, the company announced Feb. 16.
The quick-response point-of-care SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Test System known as “Covid-ID Lab” developed in partnership with Germany’s 3a-diagnostics GmbH is designed to provide robust and accurate COVID-19 testing for economically devastated market sectors, with particular emphasis on travel industries. The announcement is one of a pair of…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to XPHYF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/XPHYF
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.