- Bioscience technology accelerator XPhyto Therapeutics Corp. is working with development partner 3a-diagnostics GmbH to roll out its pandemic-related virus diagnostic tool for the European market planned in April
- The test solution, dubbed “Covid-ID Lab,” received European regulatory approval last month
- XPhyto’s product is designed to be portable and rapid in its response time to help decrease testing operation costs and increase convenience of use
- News reports about the COVID-19 pandemic reflect a growing optimism that vaccine, mask and distancing protocols may be helping to drive down infection rates, although the reports note the virus continues to have a deadly effect on many people
- Government and industry leaders have been looking for accurate and rapid diagnostic tools that may make it easier for travel operations and other businesses to resume robust activity despite the continued presence of the infectious virus
Vaccine distribution to millions of people and reports of declining rates of COVID-19 infection are generating optimism in the United States that the health crisis and its economic devastation are beginning to retreat before a modern medical technology assault, even as health officials continue to issue warnings that the deadly virus and its variants are still very active (https://ibn.fm/cl8Vk).
Bioscience technology accelerator XPhyto Therapeutics (CSE: XPHY) (OTCQB: XPHYF) (FSE: 4XT) is now ready to launch its own solution for improving detection of the virus responsible for the worldwide pandemic. The company announced on March 18 that European regulatory officials have approved its point-of-care SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) RT-PCR test system, known more simply as…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to XPHYF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/XPHYF
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.