Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) (FRA: A2PL), a leading Canadian investment company with specialty investments in assets across multiple divisions of the cannabis sector, recently announced that is has acquired 49% of Cannova Medical Ltd. (http://cnw.fm/zpZ2n). Based in Israel, Cannova is a provider of innovative solutions for cannabis consumption, such as sublingual strips. An article discussing the company reads, “According to Cannova, the use of sublingual strips allows for better control of dosage quantities and an enhanced effect of active compounds. These sublingual strips can be used to achieve an array of goals like pain management, enhanced sleep quality and depression control. . . . As per the terms of agreement between the two entities, Nabis Holdings has purchased 2,260,500 common shares that represent 49% of Cannova, with the option to acquire the remaining 51% interest. Nabis will retain exclusive distribution rights to the Cannova sublingual strips and all of the related technology.”
To view the full article, visit http://cnw.fm/Bb8XX
About Nabis Holdings Inc.
Nabis Holdings is a Canadian investment issuer that invests in high-quality, cash-flowing assets across multiple industries, including real property, securities, cryptocurrency, and all aspects of the U.S. and international cannabis sector. Led by two of the co-founders of MPX Bioceutical, one of the largest takeovers in the U.S. cannabis space to date, the company has a proven track record in emerging markets to create significant shareholder value. The company is focused on investing across the entire vertically integrated aspects of the space with a focus on revenue generation, EBITDA and growth. For more information, please visit www.NabisHoldings.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NABIF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/NAB
CanadianCannabisWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CanadianCannabisWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor