- Upcoming U.S. elections has potential to radically alter state of U.S. cannabis industry
- Democratic Vice-Presidential candidate Kamala Harris stated that potential Biden administration would seek to decriminalize use of cannabis
- Five states will vote on legalizing recreational or medical use of marijuana this November
- Canadian cannabis producers have benefited from experiences gleaned from operating over last two years under Canada’s existing legal framework for cannabis industry
- Pac Roots Cannabis has taken number of steps to ensure end product quality, helping boost company’s competitiveness if U.S. cannabis industry decriminalization comes to fruition
For Pac Roots Cannabis (CSE: PACR) and the rest of the Canadian cannabis industry, the upcoming U.S. elections promise to help determine the sector’s fortunes going forward. Polls carried out in the U.S. have shown that over 66% of the population favor legalizing marijuana—a figure illustrating a meteoric rise over the past decade, having increased by 30 percentage points since 2005 (https://cnw.fm/c9dis). The growing level of support for the decriminalization of cannabis has also spilled into the political arena, with Republican lawmakers having sponsored marijuana legislation and co-chaired, along with Democrats, the U.S. Congress’s Cannabis Caucus (https://cnw.fm/N3lw8).
Meanwhile, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Senator Kamala Harris has publicly affirmed that a potential Democratic administration would seek to. . .
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PACR are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/PACR
CanadianCannabisWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CanadianCannabisWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CanadianCannabisWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.