- Scheduled as an in-person event June 11-13
- Responsive to the COVID-19 pandemic with physical spacing and health strategy
- Set in the heart of Atlanta’s Southern metropolis, in a state where medical marijuana has been legalized while neighboring states lag behind
- More than 30 CBD and hemp industry-aware speakers on board, with more than 50 speakers anticipated
- A floor plan suited to 300-plus SMB vendors
- Exclusive opportunities for industry buyers and sellers to connect
- Media exposure through event partners and attendees
- Tickets specific to attendees’ needs — whether general admission or in varied industry professional roles
The United States’ largest cannabidiol (“CBD”) / hemp expo is preparing to reopen the floor of its internationally networked trade show series come June, when the USA CBD Expo resumes holding its in-person events at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta with health safety protocols in place.
The organization has made a name for itself as it has welcomed end-to-end retail consumers and small-to-medium-sized businesses for a large get-together of sellers and buyers across three days of vendor booths, keynote addresses and informational workshops. But the COVID-19 pandemic profoundly impacted the…
For more information about vendor opportunities at the USA CBD Expo, a list of speakers and tickets to attend the event, visit the website at https://usacbdexpo.com/atlanta/.
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.