- XPhyto Therapeutics Corp. is a bioscience accelerator focused on next-generation drug delivery, diagnostic and new active pharmaceutical ingredient investment opportunities
- The company has research and development operations in North America and Europe and an operational focus in Germany
- XPhyto’s operations are concentrated into three core divisions: infectious disease diagnostics, clinical development of transdermal and sublingual drug formulations, and psychedelic medicine
- The company’s lead diagnostic product is an accurate, rapid and highly portable PCR diagnostic test system being evaluated in Europe for the detection of COVID-19
- XPhyto’s German subsidiary, Vektor Pharma TF GmbH, is advancing four therapeutic programs targeting neurological indications; the company intends to complete human pilot studies evaluating these products in 2021
- The company has two agreements in place focused on psychedelic compounds, a promising new class of API with strong potential for the treatment of mental health conditions
XPhyto Therapeutics (CSE: XPHY) (OTCQB: XPHYF) (FSE: 4XT) is a bioscience accelerator focused on next-generation drug delivery, diagnostic and new active pharmaceutical ingredient investment opportunities. This includes products that are being readied for commercialization within the coming weeks, such as a rapid COVID-19 PCR test kit that reduces turnaround times to less than 30 minutes.
The company has research and development operations in North America and Europe and an operational focus in Germany. Its regulatory approval and commercialization focus is currently on…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to XPHYF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/XPHYF
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.