- BAND Royalty owns and operates the first-ever Music Only NFT Marketplace where music royalties NFTs can be purchased for as little as 1 ETH
- NFTs can be staked in one of three royalty pools – publishing, mechanical and public performance, or music synchronization
- Platinum Diamond, Diamond, and Double Diamond NFTs have already been purchased for 15, 20, and 25 ETH, respectively
- NFT owners gain access to BAND Royalty’s exclusive Music Mogul Club, which offers extra opportunities for members and NFT owners
Non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) have grown in popularity since the beginning of 2021. Unlike other blockchain forms of cryptocurrency, NFTs are a cryptographically secure digital asset, not a monetary unit. BAND Royalty
, an entertainment fintech company, is leveraging the power of these assets to revolutionize the way fans connect with celebrities and performers own their brands by enabling users to share in royalties whenever their favorite songs are performed. BAND is the first company to use NFTs based on music royalties and the creator of the first-ever Music Only NFT Marketplace
BAND’s NFTs feature 15 unique art representations of diversity in the music industry, each providing buyers an opportunity to stake in one of the BAND Royalty Music Pools. There are currently three pools for staking:
- Publishing Royalties Pool,
- Mechanical and Public Performance Royalties Pool, and
- Music Synchronization Royalties Pool
Purchased NFTs must be staked for a minimum of 90 days up to a maximum of five years. The longer the tokens are staked, the more opportunities for earning from the specific royalties pool. BAND Royalty Vinyl NFTs can be purchased through the proprietary NFT marketplace for 1 ETH using a connected Metamask or Trust wallet.
The purchase of BAND NFTs is a pass for any buyer to become a music mogul. Any purchaser of at least one BAND NFT has the opportunity to be a member of BAND Royalty Music Mogul Club (“MMC”), which comes with additional opportunities, including:
- Exclusive concerts
- First access to new NFTs
- Exclusive backstage events
- Festival passes
- Discounts on concerts
In addition to these, the first 2100 BAND NFT purchasers will gain access to additional membership benefits.
BAND NFTs will be released in waves, with this first release offering 3000 uniquely coded NFTs. Each NFT belongs to one of eight different levels of NFT rarity. The current NFT release is Vinyl NFTs. These are the most “common” featuring #1501 – #3000. Every round of NFTs will feature a new set of art pieces that represent the music industry. “Every Time It’s Played” is the name of BAND Series 1 Limited Edition NFTs and bears the unique NFT ID ranging from #1 to #3000.
The eight different levels of NFT rarity include:
- Vinyl Album (#1501-#3000)/ 1500 available/ 1 ETH/ 1 BAND Royalty Pool
- Vinyl Gold Album (#751-#1500)/ 750 available/ 3 ETH/ 2 BAND Royalty Pools
- Gold Album (#251-#750)/ 500 available/ 5 ETH/ 2 BAND Royalty Pools
- Gold Platinum Album (#26-#250)/ 225 available/ 7.5 ETH/ 3 BAND Royalty Pools
- Platinum Album (#4-#25)/ 22 available/ 10 ETH/ 3 BAND Royalty Pools
- Platinum Diamond Album (#3)/ 1 available/ 15 ETH/ 3 BAND Royalty Pools + Tokens
- Diamond Album (#2)/ 1 available/ 20 ETH/ 3 BAND Royalty Pools + Tokens
- Double Diamond Album (#1)/ 1 available/ 25 ETH/ 3 BAND Royalty Pools + Tokens
Platinum Diamond, Diamond, and Double Diamond Album NFTs have already been purchased.
The BAND Royalty Performance Music Catalog features 50+ tracks on a playlist that pays 50% of the royalties earned to NFT stakers. The royalty earnings are dependent upon how often the songs are played across all media channels. Artists performing tracks in the Performance Catalog include Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, will.i.am, Rhianna, Missy Elliott, Jay-Z, Timbaland, and more. None of these artists are directly affiliated with BAND Royalty beyond the company’s ownership of the performance royalties for the songs they sing within the catalog. The entire catalog can be viewed on the BAND Royalty YouTube Channel
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.BANDRoyalty.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to BAND Royalty are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ccw.fm/BAND
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire
to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime
. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
New York, New York
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork