CryptoNewsBreaks – RENBDO Announces Pre-ICO Campaign

July 19, 2019 11:23:38 recently announced its readiness to commence a pre- ICO (Initial Coin Offering) campaign to kick-start the development of its blockchain startup Renewable Energy Network Based on Decentralized Organization (“RENBDO”). The RENBDO project concept was envisioned by Eco Smart Energies to set up a wind farm comprised of 52 turbines. The European Union irredeemable funds for green energy has already covered 70% of the required funding for this initiative. The primary objective of the campaign is to obtain enough funds for the remaining 30%. The project’s proprietary Renewable Energy Token (“RET”) will be available for purchase to investors at a 50% reduced price for the first 10% of the tokens sold during the campaign. Upon the sale of 10 million tokens, the pre-ICO phase will end and the ICO campaign will begin.

To view the full press release, visit


RENBDO or Renewable Energy Network Based on Decentralized Organization is an upcoming cryptocurrency start-up venture that aims to set up wind farms for the production of green energy. The primary objective of this project is to collect adequate funds for the installation of up to 52 wind turbines through an Initial Coin Offering (“ICO”). This project is the brainchild of Eco Smart Energies Ltd, an organization founded in 2015 by a group of industry specialists. Prior to the launch of the RENBDO platform, they were engaged in production and distribution of electricity. For more information, visit the company’s website at

About CryptoCurrency Wire (“CCW”)

CryptoCurrency Wire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.

To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948

CryptoCurrency News Wire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.

For more information, please visit

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the CryptoCurrency Wire (CCW) website applicable to all content provided by CCW, wherever published or re-published:

CryptoCurrency Wire (CCW)
New York, New York
212.994.9818 Office