- The Lightning Network continues to grow despite the current situation within the Bitcoin market – registering a high capacity of 3,915.34 BTC
- LQwD has released two more nodes on the Lightning Network, creating a network reach that includes Canada, South Korea, US, Ireland, India, Germany, Singapore, Sweden, Indonesia, Italy, France, and England
- The company has appointed Peter Loretto to the board to replace Dean Sutton
- LQwD is a part of Visa’s Fintech Fast Track program, leveraging Visa’s services for global reach and capabilities
- The cryptocurrency market was valued at US $1.6 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow to US $2.2 billion by 2026
Despite the recent struggles of the cryptocurrency market, the Lightning Network has continued to make advances, hitting a capacity high of 3,915.34 BTC, even though the Bitcoin sector has declined to lows below US $32,000. One company making strides on the Lightning Network is LQwD FinTech (TSX.V: LQWD) (OTCQB: LQWDF), a financial technology company focused on creating enterprise-grade infrastructure to drive bitcoin adoption. The company released its platform as a service (“PaaS”) offering for the Lightning Network in November 2021 – https://lqwd.tech.
LQwD recently released two more nodes on the Lightning Network in Canada and South Korea. In addition to the newest nodes, the company also has active nodes in the U.S., Ireland, India, Germany…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LQWDF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ccw.fm/LQWDF
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.