420 with CNW – Cannabis Expo in West Michigan Set to Educate Consumers and Businesses about the Marijuana Industry

October 1, 2019 03:20:43

The WMCE (West Michigan Cannabis Expo) will be all things marijuana. It is a two-day event, that will be held at DeltaPlex Arena in Grand Rapids. The event which will be having 60 booths plus is a perfect opportunity for consumers, businesses and other professionals in the cannabis industry to showcase their products and services. It is also an avenue for learning more about the marijuana industry.

The expo also aims to help businesses to develop new leads, strengthen their relationship with their clients and customers, and market their organization.

Some of those who will be in attendance include a hemp product company, cannabinoids retailers, equipment retailers, consumers and growers, as well as legal and accounting professionals.

The WMCE commences on Saturday 5th October. The event opens at 10 a.m and will end at 5 p.m. October 6th is the last day of the expo, and it will be open from 10 a.m to 4 p.m at the DeltaPlex Arena.

DeltaPlex director of events development, Chris Hudson says that business-oriented people expected to attend the event are about 60 percent while the remaining 40 percent comprises of cannabis consumers and people who would like to learn more about the industry.

In November 2018, Michigan legalized marijuana for personal use while medical marijuana was legalized in 2008. The legislation governing recreational marijuana provides that you must be 21 years or older to purchase, use or cultivate marijuana.

According to Hudson, the WMCE was organised after significant growth was observed that in the sector since the legalization of recreational marijuana as people from other states came to Michigan to get their fix. More so, businesses and individuals seeking to join the industry have many questions, and the Expo would help answer and educate them on how to join the marijuana industry. The expo would also help them gain resources such as machines required to make and extract marijuana products.

During the expo, there will be cannabis-cooking demonstrations, seminars on marijuana licensing and banking with cannabis, cannabis medicines displays, and extracts.

The cost of a ticket is $15 for one day, but if you want to attend both days, you will have to pay $25. There is also an upgraded ticket that costs $50, which allows you to participate in a mixer on Saturday at 5.30 p.m. The mixer is for adults who are 21 years and above.

THC products are not allowed into the expo because the state will accept recreational business applications in November.

Analysts are of the view that industry players like Grapefruit Boulevard Investments Inc. (OTCQB: IGNG) and Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) are happy that such events are being organized to bring marijuana into the mainstream.

About CNW420

CNW420 spotlights the latest developments in the rapidly evolving cannabis industry through the release of two informative articles each business day. Our concise, informative content serves as a gateway for investors interested in the legalized cannabis sector and provides updates on how regulatory developments may impact financial markets. Articles are released each business day at 4:20 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. Eastern – our tribute to the time synonymous with cannabis culture. If marijuana and the burgeoning industry surrounding it are on your radar, CNW420 is for you! Check back daily to stay up-to-date on the latest milestones in the fast -changing world of cannabis.

To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)

For more information please visit https://www.CNW420.com

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the CannabisNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by CNW420, wherever published or re-published: http://CNW.fm/Disclaimer

Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW420? Ask our Editor

Denver, Colorado
303.498.7722 Office