CWCB Expo is a leading B2B marketplace for networking within the cannabis community. Become a part of the interactive educational sessions, hold unique product displays, participate in panel discussions, and seek the phenomenal opportunities offered by the CWCB platform. The conference is being held on June 2-4, 2022 as an in-person event for the hemp and cannabis business community in New York.
From discovering the more creative products being showcased to making launch announcements, the CWCBExpo is the center place of all cannabis business. Industry thought leaders and eminent personas of the cannabis arena from New York and around the globe will be gracing the event with their presence. They will share their insights and valuable suggestions that will pave the way for the future of the cannabis business.
The event will also host a spectacular assembly of speakers who will discuss all the important aspects of the cannabis spectrum ranging from regulations to the medical and adult use of cannabis.
The line-up of speakers consists of influential personalities namely:
- Tremaine Wright is the Chairwoman of the New York State Cannabis Control Board and a former member of the New York State Assembly. She looks into the regulatory and tax policies regarding medical and adult-use cannabis in New York State.
- Gia Morón is the President of Women Grow and the Founder and CEO of GMV Communications. She supervises the company’s operations and strategic partnerships.
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams appearance on Friday, June 3rd at 1:30 pm
Some important topics at the conference:
- Trends and opportunities in the cannabis and hemp industries
- Latest marijuana and hemp investment trends that get the attention of Wall Street
- Discussion with experts about the infused, edibles and the consumer packaged goods sector
- Discussions by dispensary owners, retailers, and designers about owning and maintaining a dispensary
- Licensing & The Illicit Market
- Challenges of getting into the cannabis and hemp business and being successful
Attendees can meet the experts and leading exhibitors to interact and foster business ties with each other. The workshop and conference program being held at the Expo are knowledge houses to impart essential information and news about the cannabis industry. The thought leadership hosts will be sharing the stage along with some distinguished cannabis experts. They will cover essential topics like Investing and Industry Progress, Policy and Legislation, Cannabis and Lifestyle, for the three days subsequently.
To learn more, please visit https://cwcbexpo.com/.
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.