CannabisNewsBreaks – American Cannabis Partners Poised for Growth Amid Global Supply Chain Disruptions

January 12, 2022 12:49:52

American Cannabis Partners (“ACP”), a Jamaican experience canna-business innovator, has sought to establish a foothold in two key U.S. cannabis markets – California and Michigan – through a sustainable, vertically integrated model. The company now plans to expand into its third U.S. state in 2022 and its fourth in 2024. The company, which has acquired 12 cannabis cultivation and retail licenses, currently supplies approximately 80% of its whole flower product to third-party manufacturers and distributors; the remaining 20% is used in the manufacture and sale of its exclusive in-house brand, ZÜK. “In addition to its self-sustaining model, American Cannabis Partners has sought to differentiate its product within an increasingly commoditized cannabis market through the company’s unique adherence to Jamaican cultivation practices, which has led the company to produce some of the most sought-after flowers in the United States,” reads a recent article. The company further leverages its vertically integrated business model and a strict focus on acquiring its own real estate. “ACP finds itself in an enviable position to grow and develop its business at a time when the rest of the industry is subject to the vagaries of the global supply chain.”

To view the full article, visit

About American Cannabis Partners

American Cannabis Partners is a fully licensed, large scale and 100% organic cannabis cultivation company nationally headquartered in Trinity County of the Emerald Triangle. Guided by business professionals and cultivators, the company focuses on four industry segments: real estate, cultivation, medical research, and nonprofit groups. For both medical and recreational, American Cannabis Partners supplies multiple forms of raw product at wholesale prices for manufacturing, distribution and retail licenses. Its commodity pricing model enables stable profit margins for customers, aiding the company’s expansion into multiple states. For more information, visit the company’s website at

NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to American Cannabis Partners are available in the company’s newsroom at

About CannabisNewsWire

CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.

To receive SMS text alerts from CannabisNewsWire, text “CANNABIS” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)

For more information please visit

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the CannabisNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by CNW, wherever published or re-published:

Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor

CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
Denver, Colorado
303.498.7722 Office

CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.