- In July 2020, CannAssist International became among the first U.S.-based CBD companies to have its securities listed for trading onto a U.S. public capital market
- Xceptor Labs uses proprietary technology to create CBD products that it believes have better absorption than currently marketed oil-based products
- The company currently has five creams that utilize ingredients with National Drug Codes that are registered with the FDA
- The company’s Xceptol line of topical pain cream products, formulated using its proprietary CiBiDinol technology, was launched in September 2020. The company has since added capsules and, very soon, tinctures and pet drops
- The company’s marketing structure for Xceptol includes social media campaigns featuring celebrities and former athletes represented through Freedman Sports Promotional Relations
- CannAssist is currently targeting North America, Central America, South America, South Africa, the EU, the UK and the Philippines as viable product markets
- Strategic partnerships have already collaborated in sourcing, manufacturing, processing, laboratory, distribution, public relations and legal representation
- The global market for cannabidiol is expanding steadily and is forecast to reach $23.6 billion in 2025
CannAssist International (OTCQB: CNSC), owner of Xceptor Labs, is a biotechnological pharmaceutical and wellness company marketing the Xceptol consumer brand.
CannAssist, a Delaware corporation, was established in May 2017 and is headquartered in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CNSC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/CNSC
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements
Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, the following: the timing and nature of any capital raising transactions; the Company’s ability to offer products and services for use by customers in existing and new markets; the Company’s ability to deliver in a timely fashion and to its customers’ satisfaction the products purchased; the risk of competition; its ability to find, recruit and retain personnel with knowledge and experience in selling products and services in existing and new markets; its ability to manage growth; and general market, economic and business conditions. Additional factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the Company’s forward-looking statements are under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” in its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year 2019 and its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K, all filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof, and the Company expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to update forward-looking statements.