July 27, 2021 12:16:04
Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC)
- Flora Growth is uniquely positioned to achieve revenue growth, with a balance sheet supported by two successful financings and the recent launch of multiple operating divisions
- The company boasts a robust M&A pipeline featuring strategic targets with near-term revenue growth opportunities and global distribution channels
- Flora Growth is led by an exceptional management team featuring cannabis, CPG, and capital markets experts who have raised more than $3 billion in combined public financings
- The company’s brand portfolio features 280+ products, 70+ medical and cosmetic licenses, and 2,500+ points of distribution across Latin America and the U.S.
- Flora Growth has a healthy balance sheet with minimal debt; the company reported a cash balance of $25.3 million with long-term debt of just $0.7 million as of April 19, 2021
- The company’s all-natural, outdoor cultivation operations allow for production costs below $0.06 per gram – roughly 60% lower than its closest peer
is an internationally focused cannabis brand builder that leverages natural, cost-effective cultivation practices to supply cannabis derivatives to its diverse business divisions, including cosmetics, hemp textiles, and food and beverage. Flora Growth operates one of the largest outdoor cultivation facilities in the world with an aim of marketing a higher-quality premium product at below-market prices. By prioritizing natural ingredients and value-chain sustainability across its portfolio, the company creates premium products that help consumers restore and thrive.
Flora Growth completed the first traditional cannabis IPO on Nasdaq in May 2021. Although currently headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with plans to relocate its head office to Miami, Florida, the company’s…
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to FLGC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/FLGC
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks
that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork