- Flora Growth is a cannabis cultivator and distributor with a large cultivation site in central Colombia’s favorable growing climate
- Flora Growth recently announced an agreement with Israeli product distribution company Artos Ltd. to sell Flora’s high-THC cannabis flower to Israelis
- Colombia legalized the international export of cannabis flower last year for use in health and wellness industries
- Israelis comprise a large base of medical marijuana users and cannabis-based business enterprises
- Colombia and Israel began strengthening ties last year for promoting entrepreneurial innovation, and the agreement between Flora Growth and Artos builds on those state efforts
Cannabis cultivator and brand builder Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC) is continuing its push toward global market distribution efforts with the announcement that the company will sell about 3,600 kg of dried high-THC cannabis flower to Israel through an agreement with Israel-based consumer products distributor Artos Ltd.
Flora Growth owns and operates a 100-hectare (about 247-acre) cannabis cultivation site in central Colombia, a country renowned for its ideal growing conditions. The company leverages…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FLGC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/FLGC
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.