- Gage Cannabis is one of the leading vertically integrated operators in the cannabis industry
- Its current focus is the Michigan market, which is valued at an estimated $3 billion and recorded $109 million in cannabis sales in August 2020
- The company currently has five dispensaries across Michigan, with the potential to have 90% of the state’s population within a one-hour drive as it continues to expand its dispensary network, offering a wide range of products and even home delivery options
- Gage is planning to expand its cultivation site in Monitor Township and open an additional 3-4 provisioning centers (dispensaries) in Michigan by the end of 2020. It has detailed plans to open 10+ other locations in 2021, with a goal of operating 20-25 locations by year-end
- The company intends to go public during Q1 2021 through a Canadian listing
Gage Cannabis Co. is a leading vertically integrated operator in the cannabis industry led by the former CEO and Chairman of Canopy Growth Corp. (TSX: WEED) (NYSE: CGC), Bruce Linton. The company is currently focused exclusively on the Michigan market, working with the declared goal of building the fastest growing cannabis brand in the state.
One of the reasons Gage targeted Michigan as its location of choice is due to the state’s fast-growing legal cannabis market and consumption habits amongst consumers. In 2018, Michigan became the 10th state to legalize the recreational use of cannabis. In light of such favorable market dynamics, Gage opened its…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Gage Cannabis Co. are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/GAGE
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.