- GP Solutions is dedicating a series of its innovative and disruptive GrowPod agricultural solutions to the cannabis market through an agreement with rapper and cannabis advocate Snoop Dogg
- The company introduced its ‘Snoop’s Premium Nutrients Pods’ to popular acclaim at the recent CannaCon South convention in Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma is a significant target market, because it has one of the most business-friendly medical marijuana licensing initiatives in the country; GP Solutions expects to open a GrowPod showroom and sales office in Tulsa this month
- The Tulsa facility will also include a training and educational center to teach students about new advances in high-tech agriculture, playing on GrowPods’ advances in cultivating clean and healthy vegetables and herbs for a variety of markets
- GP Solutions also applied for uplisting to the OTCQX Best Market during the past month in an effort to add more value to stockholders’ portfolios
Agricultural technology innovator GP Solutions (OTC: GWPD) recently signed an agreement with rapper, media personality and business builder Snoop Dogg to dedicate some of the company’s innovative and automated micro-farms to a co-branding venture with the ganjapreneur, developing a series of its trademarked GrowPods to be configured as ‘Snoop’s Premium Nutrients Pods’.
The deal is part of a venture through which GP Solutions will become a distributor of Snoop’s Premium Nutrients, a premier product line developed in Holland for the cannabis market…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GWPD are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/GWPD
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor