- Green Hygienics owns the largest single USDA Certified Organic hemp farm in North America, with 824 acres of USDA Certified Organic outdoor cultivation potential and a further 400,000 square feet of greenhouse space. Green Hygienics is a real estate-backed investment with a valuation on the current farm property of $23 million
- The company has strong revenue growth potential by virtue of its acreage and ability to deliver products year-around through its indoor cultivation space (the average hemp farm in North America is approximately 15 acres). This, coupled with the direction the company is going with its own processing, directly addresses the need for a safe, secure supply chain solution for its target market – the nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries
- GRYN is a fully audited and SEC reporting company for full transparency
- GRYN is operated and managed by seasoned professionals with more than 200 years of direct collective experience of executing in this sector
- The company has a unique business model within the industry, putting it on a path to targeting the underserved nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries while addressing safety and efficacy issues
Green Hygienics Holdings (OTCQB: GRYN) is a California-based innovative technology-driven enterprise focused on the high standard cultivation and processing of industrial hemp and manufacturing of pharmaceutical-grade bioactive cannabinoids.
The company aims to be a leader in compliance and capabilities in the hemp and cannabinoid supply marketplace. By leveraging state of the art technologies, the company intends to open up a whole new world of novel cannabinoids and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GRYN are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/GRYN
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.