- Revenue from the U.S. marijuana industry expected to reach over $21 billion by 2021, according to ArcView Research Group.
- Acquired $6 million 265-acre Estrella Ranch property in Paso Robles, California.
- Experienced legal, environmental and public company management team.
- Received cultivation/nursery and distribution licenses for its nurseries in Coachella and Paso Robles, Calif. In negotiation with San Louis Obispo City Council for Hemp production license at Estrella Ranch.
- Received California state distribution license from the California Bureau of Cannabis Control.
- Established statewide distribution division for distribution of cannabis products throughout California.
- Installed the first of several planned state-of-the-art self-contained production PODs at its California facility.
- Entered distribution agreements and “7X Pure” Private Label Agreement with botanical company.
- Acquired minority equity positions in three small established CBD companies.
- Engaged renowned expert legal, environmental engineering and compliance teams, as well as research teams with highly recognized athletes and published experts to commence with leading-edge research to explore the application of cannabinoid products for human and equine applications.
- Planned expansion into the sports and cosmetics markets for CBD or THC-infused products.
- Continues to explore potential acquisition targets and strategic alliances.
LiveWire Ergogenics Inc. (OTC: LVVV) is a forward-thinking company specializing in identifying and monetizing current and future trends in the health and wellness industry. The company recognizes significant potential in the multibillion-dollar cannabis industry and operates at the forefront for acquisition and management of licensed cannabis real estate locations and the research, development and commercialization of high-end products for distribution throughout California.
During the past two years, LiveWire has diligently researched, secured, designed and set up several fully compliant and permitted cannabis operations in locations in California, including a state-wide distribution license from the Bureau of Cannabis Control. The company is focused on…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LVVV are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/LVVV
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor