- Red White & Bloom considers itself a super state operator (not a multi-state operator), as it goes in with a sizable footprint and dominates the areas in which it operates before expanding
- The company currently operates, has cannabis assets in, or is in the process of closing cannabis assets in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, California, Oklahoma and Massachusetts
- Red White & Bloom is always looking to acquire new brands that will help to expand its brand awareness and advance its mission
- The company has established a major presence in Michigan through its investee, which has a total of 18 dispensaries and three cultivation operations
- Red White & Bloom intends to finish 2021 with 50+ locations across the country
- The company’s brand portfolio includes Platinum Vape, Platinum Wellness, High Times and Mid-American
- The global cannabis market was valued at $24.6 billion in 2020, with 91.1% of this revenue attributed to North America; the market is expected to reach $84 billion by 2028
Red White & Bloom Brands (CSE: RWB) (OTCQX: RWBYF) is a torchbearer blazing a new frontier in American cannabis by adhering to the highest ethical, manufacturing, educational, branding and employment standards available in the industry.
Red White & Bloom is a super state operator, leveraging a sizable footprint to dominate the areas in which it operates. CEO Brad Rogers and other management members have seen the struggles of…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to RWBYF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/RWBYF
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.