- An ultra-premium cannabis grower for the medicinal and recreational cannabis markets in California, Sonoma Biologics Corp. is committed to using only organic-equivalent outdoor growing techniques to cultivate its cannabis product at a fraction of the cost of its competitors
- Sonoma Biologics’ target locations cover three well-known wine country counties, offering considerable branding opportunities
- The global market for legal cannabis is expected to reach $84 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% from 2021 to 2028
- The California market for cannabis is expected to reach $6 billion by 2025 and account for roughly a sixth of all legal cannabis sales in the United States
- Sonoma Biologics’ seasoned management team is highly skilled at handling large commercial farming operations
Sonoma Biologics is an ultra-premium cannabis grower focused on the medicinal and recreational cannabis markets. The company’s business model includes acquiring additional farming/cultivation properties in the prestigious wine counties of California, as well as continuing to enter into joint ventures and revenue sharing cultivation opportunities with other landowners/farmers/vineyards. The company’s goal is to become one of the largest organic-equivalent, environmentally friendly cannabis suppliers in northern California.
Sonoma Biologics’ use of solar power in its low cost, highly efficient growth processes exemplifies the company’s commitment to having as close to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Sonoma are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/Sonoma
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.