- All Coyuchi products begin with 100% organic fibers and a traceable supply chain
- Coyuchi achieved 26% sales revenue growth in calendar 2021 over 2020
- Coyuchi is profitable and growing; for the year ended December 31, 2021, the company had net income of $1.4 million on sales of $33.3 million
- Coyuchi has filed an SEC Regulation A Offering Statement with the intent to offer shares for sale
- The overall U.S. market for home textiles is currently worth $25 billion annually, and, with a forecast annual growth rate of 5%, it is expected to reach $30 billion by the end of 2025
- Coyuchi has over 30 years of experience in the sustainable luxury home goods space with a strong brand presence and unique product design
Coyuchi is the gold standard in sustainable luxury home goods. The company offers sustainably produced luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel, and other home goods for the environmentally conscious home. With a timeless, coastal-inspired aesthetic, Coyuchi uses only 100% organic cotton materials to manufacture all of its textiles.
The company was built upon four foundational pillars: protect the planet, innovate circular design, live sustainably, and enrich the community. These guiding principles have proven an effective market strategy. In 2021, Coyuchi earned $33.3 million in net sales, amounting to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork