- FuelPositive is working on completing the validation of the first demonstration unit of its green ammonia production system in November 2022, following which it will deliver the system to a farm in Manitoba
- The placement in the Manitoba farm is part of a demonstration project intended to evaluate the operational interface between the system and the customer as well as provide insights on the ease of use of the system and ensure the system performs as expected over time
- Having completed a portion of the validation that yielded positive results, FuelPositive has begun accepting pre-sale applications from farmers
- Meanwhile, FuelPositive is making efforts to enter controlled environment agriculture
- The company has partnered with the Controlled Environment Systems Research Facility at the University of Guelph and Lenore Newman, the Director of the Food and Agriculture Institute at the University of Fraser Valley
Committed to sustainability, reversing climate change and ending global food insecurity, Ontario-based clean energy solutions provider FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF) has long been working on releasing its onsite, containerized green ammonia production system to the public. Having set an aggressive timeline for itself toward the end of last year, the company has been inspired partly by Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) ’s successful approach to manufacturing and product development and by the Toyota Production System (“TPS”) (https://ibn.fm/6a3d2). FuelPositive’s product development program has remained largely on course, with build-out and validation of the hydrogen separator and nitrogen extractor, which make up 60% of the system, having been completed ahead of schedule.
However, in acknowledging supply chain challenges that have delayed the build-out and validation of the patent-pending ammonia synthesis convertor that makes up the remaining 40%, FuelPositive now expects to finish validating the demonstration unit of the system in November 2022, a slight deferral from its…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.