- Fossil fuels still account for about 80% of primary energy and 60% of electricity generation globally
- The recent Covid-19 pandemic, and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, have shown the impact of overreliance on energy supplies, serving as a wake-up call for investors and governments to start making a transition from fossil fuels to more sustainable alternatives
- Correlate is at the forefront of pushing for this transition and is helping enterprises lower their dependence on fossil fuels while boosting their ESG goals
- It recognizes that there are approximately 6.8 million facilities in the U.S. commercial and industrial market that could benefit from its products and services, and is working towards helping them increase their NOI through clean energy solutions
- Correlate is capitalizing on innovation and streamlining its operations to address hurdles in the energy sector to aid an energy transition from fossil fuels to renewable solar energy. This shows how clear its vision is, its knowledge of the current market dynamics, the challenges therein, and how to solve them
Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI), a proprietary clean energy assessment and fulfillment solutions provider, recognizes the current issue with fossil fuel dependence and is helping enterprises shift their focus to more sustainable alternatives while also boosting their environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) goals.
In a recent report released by Wood Mackenzie, a Verisk (NASDAQ: VRSK) business, it was noted that fossil fuels, today, still account for about 80% of primary energy globally. It also noted that despite the significant rise in solar and wind power adoption, fossil fuels still dominate power supplies in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.