- FuelPositive just filed its audited financial statements for the year ended September 30, 2021
- Initial demonstration systems for green ammonia production are scheduled for launch and validation, starting in mid-2022
- FuelPositive has also hired Counsel Public Affairs Inc. to offer government relations services
- It also announced the appointment of Jeanne Milne to lead the company’s efforts to secure government grants
- The company’s new head office will be located within the Kitchener-Waterloo area, and new staff will be joining the company once the space is secured
FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF) just filed its audited financial statements for the 2021 financial year, in what is projected to be the company’s best year yet, also announcing significant milestones, particularly with its demonstration project rollout scheduled for mid-2022 (https://ibn.fm/1HSU1). Financial materials are available publicly under the FuelPositive profile on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
The initial demonstration systems for the company’s green ammonia production system, which were scheduled for launch by mid-2022, are on schedule. Comprising of three elements…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.