- EverGen is an established green energy producer focused on Renewable Natural Gas (“RNG”), waste to energy, and related infrastructure projects contributing to a sustainable future
- The company currently runs a compelling portfolio of three projects: Fraser Valley Biogas, Net Zero Waste Abbotsford, and Sea to Sky Soils
- Although currently focused on Canada, EverGen expects continued growth beyond its domicile country, including regions in North America and more
- EverGen’s common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange and started trading on the OTCQB(R) Venture Market on February 15, 2022. The company aims to attract and engage with a broader base of investors outside of Canada with this move
- With business deeply rooted in the company’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) values, EverGen contributes to a sustainable future while making a meaningful impact in the communities where it operates
- With renewables becoming increasingly crucial in combating climate change, EverGen boasts a compelling business profile supported by a leadership team of passionate environmental innovators and community leaders establishing EverGen as the leading RNG Infrastructure Platform
EverGen Infrastructure (TSX.V: EVGN) (OTCQB: EVGIF) is a Canada-based renewable energy producer focused on Renewable Natural Gas (“RNG”), waste to energy, and related infrastructure projects. The company provides clean energy alternatives with RNG projects that are carbon-negative since they help create energy from organic waste that would otherwise emit harmful greenhouse gases. EverGen uses innovative systems to capture and process these emissions into RNG. As a result, this solution helps solve a growing waste problem while creating energy resources that contribute to the circular economy and decrease global emissions.
As the low-carbon economy is becoming critical, clean energy alternatives are taking center stage in the global effort to reduce the threat of climate change and increase the quality of life for people around the world due to reduced pollution. Moreover, new technologies have inspired innovation in the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to EVGIF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/EVGIF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.