- Plant-based wellness and lifestyle brand cultivator Flora Growth Corp. is building on its initial revenues from 2021 with distribution expansion into Mexico
- The company will initially distribute a portfolio of 12 Mind Naturals skincare products through e-commerce but intends to eventually locate its products in brick-and-mortar stores
- The company’s deal with Mexican department store Coppel gives it a reach nationwide through its online marketplace and, perhaps eventually, Coppel’s 1,253 stores
- Flora Growth’s products will also be distributed through global retail giant Walmart’s e-commerce platform — one of the leading retail chains in Central America
- The company also has an outdoor cultivation segment with operations based in central Colombia, where cannabis can be grown at a fraction of the cost of cultivation in the United States, helping Flora Growth to boost its potential profitability and competitiveness
Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC) is expanding its cannabis-derivative brand presence in Latin American countries through cannabidiol (“CBD”) product distribution deals with global retailer Walmart’s online marketplace and Mexican department store chain Coppel’s e-commerce outlet.
Flora Growth’s Mind Naturals skincare brand, built with premium CBD and other high-quality ingredients, as well as the company’s Awe CBD skincare brand, began rolling out in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FLGC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/FLGC
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.