- Mullen Automotive launched the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover at the recent LA Auto Show, with the vehicle winning the auto show’s ZEVA(R) award for top all-electric SUV
- The Mullen FIVE has seen a spike in popularity following its debut, with the carmaker recently opting to lift the initial reservation limit to 25,000 vehicles
- The future Mullen FIVE’s RS is being modeled to usurp Tesla Model S Plaid’s title as the world’s fastest EV, with the ability to accelerate from 0-62 mph in a mere 1.9 seconds
- Mullen Automotive has recently entered a partnership with Germany’s ARRK to support the engineering development of the Mullen FIVE and future models within its pipeline
- Mullen Automotive is a Southern California-based EV company with an established manufacturing footprint outside Tunica, MS. Mullen recently started trading on the NASDAQ under ticker symbol MULN
“If this happens, the Tesla Model S Plaid will definitely have something to worry about.” (https://ibn.fm/94YOy)
The quote, by Top Speed Magazine, refers to the development of the Mullen FIVE RS, a sportier version of emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer Mullen Automotive’s (NASDAQ: MULN) flagship Mullen FIVE. The California-based automaker aims to set…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MULN are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MULN
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.