- Assessment of policy changes for the purchase and pricing of medical devices during the Biden administration
- Developing a harmonious value proposition between the traditional practices as well as the evolving health care market
- Roadblocks encountered due to the impact of the pandemic that has increased the need for virtual interactions
- Growth of the Medtech sector during the pandemic
- Use of AI for a better buying and selling experience of the consumer
- Building a culture of ethics and compliance parameters that must be considered for contract negotiations
- Discussions with GPOs, IDNs, and manufacturers, to prepare pricing and enterprise sales teams for upcoming healthcare challenges
- Addressing the impact of outpatient center needs on hospital revenue generation and the impact on supplier & provider processes
- Contemporary improvements to the Medtech pricing model
- Impact on performance-based pricing due to COVID-19
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.