FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF)
- FuelPositive is providing commercially viable and sustainable clean energy solutions through its flagship and proprietary technology for carbon-free ammonia
- The majority of ammonia used today (80%) is in the agriculture industry, with more minute percentages in waste, water treatment, antiseptic, refrigerants, textile, mining, and pharmaceuticals
- Co-inventor and engineer Dr. Ghassan Chehade has accepted the position of Lead Project Engineer with FuelPositive Corp.
- FuelPositive selected Natural Compressed Air Canada Ltd. to undertake the manufacturing of the Company’s second phase hydrogen-ammonia synthesizer commercial prototype systems for carbon-free ammonia production
- The existing global ammonia market is expected to grow from $52.71 billion in 2017 to $81.42 billion by 2025. The carbon-free global ammonia markets could see much more dramatic growth
, a growth stage company that is focused on manufacturing, licensing, partnership, and acquisition opportunities that build upon various technological achievements, has announced that it has appointed Dr. Ghassan Chehade as Lead Project Engineer. Dr. Chehade is an engineer and co-inventor named on the provisional patent for FuelPositive’s proprietary technology to produce carbon-free ammonia. He worked with Dr. Ibrahim Dincer on the original development of the NH3 technology, according to a company press release (https://ibn.fm/GhH4K
FuelPositive is committed to providing commercially viable and sustainable clean energy solutions, including carbon-free ammonia (“NH3”), for use across a broad spectrum of industries and applications. The company’s flagship carbon-free ammonia technology provides an innovative solution to the hydrogen economy’s current challenges. Traditional NH3 manufacturing exists on a large scale, but centralized facilities result in some of the world’s most concentrated CO2 emissions. A total of approximately 200 million metric tonnes of NH3 are consumed each year – the majority used in the agricultural sector.
According to a Fior Markets report, the global ammonia market is expected to grow from $52.71 billion in 2017 to $81.42 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.59%. Agriculture accounts for more than 80% of the global ammonia use. Smaller percentages can be attributed to waste, water treatment, antiseptic, refrigerants, textile, mining, and pharmaceuticals (https://ibn.fm/3uFOR
). According to a July 5 report, the global green ammonia market size is expected to expand at 54% of CAGR by 2025. (https://ibn.fm/7Xvle
The technology developed by Dr. Dincer and Dr. Chehade allows for in-situ production of NH3 in an entirely sustainable manner, using only water, air, and sustainable electricity. The production of hydrogen is energy intensive, but it is just one of the variables that hinder the hydrogen economy’s growth. The hurdles include:
- Storage – the storage by compression or liquification is both cost-prohibitive and unsustainable
- Distribution – the network for effective hydrogen deployment has yet to be developed due to the enormous infrastructure costs
- End-Use – transportation-related end-use applications are still in their infancy, but almost any vehicle on the road today can be easily converted to operate on 100% carbon-free ammonia at a considerably low cost per mile
“Ghassan will play a significant role, working closely with National Compressed Air Canada Ltd., as we manufacture our Phase 2 commercial prototype demonstration systems for carbon-free NH3 production,” said Ian Clifford, the CEO of FuelPositive. “The manufacturing of demonstration prototypes is a major milestone for us as we transition from research and development to the commercialization phase of our growth. Having Ghassan involved daily will ensure success, preparing us for the rollout of our demonstration pilot projects in early 2022,” Clifford added.
“I am very excited to join Fuel Positive as a Lead Project Engineer. I look forward to working with Ian and his team on advancing this important technology to the next phase,” said Ghassan Chehade.
In May, FuelPositive announced that it selected Natural Compressed Air Canada Ltd. to undertake the manufacturing of the company’s second phase hydrogen-ammonia synthesizer commercial prototype systems for carbon-free ammonia production. One of the key benefits of FuelPositive’s technology is the flexibility allowing for small, medium, or large-scale production of NH3 on location, minimizing or even eliminating challenges and volatility associated with storage, distribution, and end-use.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.FuelPositive.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS:
The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.