- NOAA predicts above-average 2021 storm season
- SGTM wholly owned subsidiary provides unparalleled services, including commercial property storm recovery, tree trimming, clean up
- Company’s management team deploys its mobile command center, strategized with national partners to provide much-needed services
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”) Climate Prediction Center is anticipating an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season in the coming months (https://ibn.fm/GNdk1
). NOAA forecasters are predicting a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season. The Sustainable Green Team (OTC: SGTM)
and its wholly owned subsidiary National Storm Recovery LLC are experts at dealing with the aftermath of storms, regardless of their severity.
“For 2021, a likely range of 13 to 20 named storms (winds of 39 mph or higher), of which six to 10 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or higher), including three to five major hurricanes (category 3, 4 or 5; with winds of 111 mph or higher) is expected,” announced the Climate Prediction Center, noting that the predictions, which cover the hurricane season from June 1 through Nov. 30, come with a 70% confidence rating. “Now is the time for communities along the coastline as well as inland to get prepared for the dangers that hurricanes can bring.”
The Sustainable Green Team, through National Storm Recovery, offers the kind of expert support and guidance that communities may be looking for in order to prepare for and clean up after severe storms. For the past four decades, National Storm Recovery has provided unparalleled services, ranging from commercial property storm recovery to tree trimming and clean up (https://ibn.fm/N8aEf
National Storm Recovery is composed of a team that has expertise in dangerous tree removal, debris hauling and debris management. The company’s management team assesses storms by deploying its mobile command center to designated sites and then strategizing with its national partners, which include government agencies, prime contractors and subcontractors. National Storm Recovery and its expert team of providers is committed to do all it takes to ensure properties are safe and that business can continue as usual.
In addition to superior storm recovery assistance, the company also offers tree removal, stump grinding, tree care, land clearing and grapple hauling. National Storm Recovery received the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2018, and the company remains committed to providing superior next-level tree service to all who need it.
The Sustainable Green Team, through its subsidiaries, provides tree services, debris hauling and removal, biomass recycling, mulch manufacturing, packaging and sales. The company was established with the objective of providing a solution for the treatment and handling of tree debris that has historically been disposed of in landfills, creating an environmental burden and pressure on disposal sites around the nation.
The company’s solutions are founded in sustainability and based on vertically integrated operations that begin with collecting of tree debris through its tree services division and collection sites, then through its processing division, recycling and using that tree debris as a feedstock that is manufactured into a variety of organic, attractive, next-generation mulch products that are packaged and sold to landscapers, installers and garden centers. The company plans to expand its operations through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions that are both accretive to earnings and positioned for rapid growth from the resulting synergistic opportunities identified. The company’s customers include governmental, residential and commercial clients.
To learn more about Sustainable Green Team Ltd., view the company’s investor presentation at https://ibn.fm/etElq
NOTE TO INVESTORS
: The latest news and updates relating to SGTM are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/SGTM
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.