- In November 2018, Marriott suffered the loss of personal data for almost 383 million guests, highlighting the pitfalls and risks attached to businesses boasting an online profile
- Gartner revealed that 30% of enterprises would employ data security platforms by 2024, up from a mere 5% in 2019
- Data443 caters to the growing need for data discovery, governance, and protection services through its extensive and growing product suite – with services ranging from the data archiving and transfer through to ransomware recovery
- The company recently embarked on the next leg of its growth trajectory, recently raising over $1.5M with proceeds set to be devoted towards additional sales and marketing recruitment as well as the uplisting of the company on to the Nasdaq exchange
- Data443 also updated the market on the coveted VB100 certification which was recently awarded to its flagship Data443(R) Antivirus Protection Manager(TM)
In November 2018, hotel chain Marriott saw its worst fears realized; a massive data breach was detected within its systems with hackers stealing data belonging to as many as 383 million guests. Nearly four years in its gestation, the hack was reportedly alleged to have stolen a broad array of data including credit card and passport numbers, birth dates, phone numbers as well as hotel arrival and departure dates (https://ibn.fm/u0Vq1). Data443 Risk Mitigation (OTC: ATDS), a data security and privacy software company, has centered its mission around preventing the likes of the Marriott hack from ever being repeated, stating its steadfast commitment towards identifying and protecting all sensitive data regardless of location, platform, or format.
A recent study by Gartner revealed that by 2024, over 30% of enterprises would have adopted data security platforms, up from less than 5% in 2019. Perhaps more importantly, the research firm’s study also showed how the majority of customers were focused on vender consolidation strategies – aiming to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ATDS are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/ATDS
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.