- Knightscope, Inc. designs, engineers, builds, deploys, and services autonomous data machines (“ADMs”) also known as security robots
- It currently offers three operational robots in the U.S.: K1 Stationary, K3 Indoors, and K5 Outdoors
- The robots are cheaper for clients per hour compared to human guards and run 24/7
- Knightscope charges between $4 and $11 per hour for its machines on annual contracts, while security companies can charge between $15 and $35 an hour for an unarmed guard and about $85 per hour for an armed guard, according to Knightscope’s CEO
- Investors can purchase shares in Knightscope through its Reg A+ offering
- Since its inception in 2013, Knightscope has generated over $10 million in revenue
Knightscope, a private company that designs, engineers, builds, deploys, and services security robots under the Machine-as-a-Service (“MaaS”) model, aims to woo clients and investors with its cost-effective autonomous data machines (“ADMs”). The California-based company, which was established in 2013, has so far raised $70 million from over 20,000 investors and four major corporations. It is eyeing a possible public listing on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol ‘KSCP’.
Knightscope currently offers three operational autonomous machines, namely K1, K3, and K5. K1 is a stationary ADM ideal for indoor and outdoor use at ingress and egress areas, while the latter two are mobile. K3 is designed for indoor usage, while K5 is an outdoor-only ADM. According to its Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) filings, Knightscope earns a revenue ranging between…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Knightscope are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/Knight
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.