- CubCrafters is an aircraft design and manufacturing company focused on supporting the independent exploration of backcountry locales with a variety of models in multiple aircraft certification classes
- The Washington-based company announced plans for a public offering of its stock this summer, now pending imminent qualification by the SEC
- The public funding of the company will give CubCrafters capital that it plans to use to accelerate the pace of fulfilling customer orders and increasing its service capabilities for existing clients
- The Reg A filing announced in July with a $50 million target offering attracted $5 million in reservations within just the first 48 hours, building to over $20 million in reservations in the following weeks
- Analysts predict the light aircraft market will continue to grow at a CAGR of of 5.9 percent through 2030 to command sales of $11.9 billion
Best-in-class backcountry aircraft producer CubCrafters turned heads when the company announced in July that it will make a public offering to raise investment capital through the sale of preferred stock.
Within the first 48 hours of its announcement, CubCrafters received $5 million in reservations for 1 million planned shares, which has grown beyond $20 million in reservations in the subsequent weeks as the company awaits qualification for its listing from the U.S. Securities and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CubCrafters Inc. are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CUB
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.