- SenesTech announced in August 2023 the closing of an exercise of warrants to purchase nearly 3 million shares of its common stock, with proceeds earmarked for existing product launches
- The company in July 2023 began delivery of the Isolate Bait System(TM), its newest delivery system for ContraPest(R)
- SenesTech reported Q2 2023 revenues of $305,000, compared to $277,000 in Q2 2022
- The company reported gross profit of $142,000 in Q2 2023, compared to $136,000 for the same period one year earlier
- In May 2023, investment firm H.C. Wainwright & Co. had a ‘Buy’ rating on SenesTech shares
SenesTech (NASDAQ: SNES) is the rodent fertility control expert and the inventor of the only EPA-registered contraceptive for male and female rats. The company’s technology provides an innovative and humane method for managing rat populations.
SenesTech is focused on developing effective solutions that are grounded in science and proven through research, all while providing value to people, communities and the environment. The company’s passion is to create a healthier world by better controlling rat pest populations. This aim is critical, as, if left…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SNES are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SNES
InvestorWire (“IW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on advanced wire-grade press release syndication for private and public companies and the investment community. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, IW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, IW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. IW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is powered by IBN