- In December 2023, Fathom Nickel launched a non-brokered private placement to accredited investors for proceeds of C$4.5 million
- In September 2023, Fathom drilled seven drillholes at the Gochager Lake project as a follow-up program to two drillholes drilled in February 2023; as of the end of 2023, Fathom drilled nine holes at the project amounting to ~2,800 meters
- Fathom Nickel in June 2023 announced completion of a non-brokered private placement to accredited investors for proceeds of C$3 million
- The company in June 2023 commenced geophysical survey programs at its Albert Lake and Gochager Lake nickel projects
- Fathom Nickel in September 2022 entered an option agreement to acquire 100% of the Gochager Lake nickel project
- The company went public in May 2021, listing on the Toronto-based Canadian Securities Exchange and later on the OTCQB Venture Exchange
Fathom Nickel (CSE: FNI) (FSE: 6Q5) (OTCQB: FNICF) is a Canadian natural resource development and exploration company that targets high-grade nickel sulfide discoveries for use in the rapidly growing global electric vehicle (“EV”) market. The company has a portfolio of two high-quality exploration projects located in the prolific Trans Hudson Corridor in Saskatchewan.
Led by a management team with more than 100 years of combined mining and exploration experience, Fathom believes in a continuing bright outlook for nickel and its increasing use in the manufacturing of batteries needed for energy storage in the high-growth renewable energy and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FNICF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/FNICF
MiningNewsWire (“MNW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on developments and opportunities in the Global Mining and Resources sectors. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness.
MNW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 888-902-4192 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.MiningNewsWire.com
MiningNewsWire is powered by IBN